Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kyoto + Shinkansen to Tokyo

A few friend's from Texas were in Japan visiting so I met them in Kyoto for the day. We visited Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion) and Ryōan-ji

Proy and Pear at Ryōan-ji

and Proy's boyfriend taking a picture of Pear
(unfortunately I can't seem to remember his name at the moment, sorry!)

Golden Pavilion









Art museum on our way from Kinkaku-ji to Ryoan-ji
Map of Ryoan-ji

Famous rock garden at Ryoan-ji
Pear being photogenic :P
Pagoda
Boredom while waiting for the Shinkansen to Tokyo from Nishi-Akashi
Car 14, Reserved and No smoking <3
Bullet train looks oddly like an aircraft...
inside and out


Retro Bullet Train? :P
I seem to be missing a few photos from my online album, I'll have to check my external HD later and see if I can't find them

No comments:

Post a Comment