Sunday, February 27, 2011

Automesse 2011 @ Intex Osaka

A friend from Kobe University told me about this show a few days before, got my google maps on to figure out how to get there. There were some pretty legit cars unfortunately my camera did not charge the night before even though the battery was in the charger... so my camera died after a couple hours :(

Skyline while walking from the station to Intex Osaka
On my way into the show
Girls from different vendors doing some sort of 30 second Q&A 

GT800 Spec GT-R engine



Alpine presentation and their CR-Z





mmmmmmmmmmm




























Dumpt/Hellaflush Japanese work truck on bags

Interior of work truck
























more at:



































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment